Badge Request

If you need replacement badges, please do the following:
1. paste the proper stamp in an envelope – for 1 badge use a first class postage stamp
2. write your home address in the same envelope both in the “to” and “from” area
3. write a check for the amount of $3.50 per badge to “Michigan Referee Committee”
4. in the check write the referee full name, birthdate and his/her grade level
5. place the envelope and the check in a second envelope and mail it to:

Carlos Folino, SRA
Badge Request
14210 Kerner
Sterling Heights, MI 48313