If you desire to officiate the most competitive matches within Michigan and our region, you need to consider upgrading to a Regional referee.
Follow this link to review U.S. Soccer2022 Regional Referee Certification requirements as well as the required Fitness Test criteria.
- Will you be 18 years or older by December 31, 2022?
- Have you been a US Soccer licensed referee for three (3) consecutive years?
- Have you completed your current 2022 Grassroots Certification requirements?
- Have you completed your Safe Sport certification?
- Can you PASS the FIFA Women’s Referee Fitness Test?
- Taking into consideration the previous game experience for ONLY ADULT soccer matches, (this includes ALL games that 18 years and older athletes competed in) AND those you will have officiated by December 31, 2022,
- Will you have the experience as the center referee for ~ 50 games and 25 as the assistant referee?
If your answer is YES to all of the above, and if you want upgrade to a Regional referee, please complete both of the following:
- Submit an application at the following link: https://forms.gle/nAiGb5Ps85H1q42vv5
- Register for one of the fitness test courses listed at this following link: https://forms.gle/okoirxN3utb59HSL8
The deadline to submit your application to Upgrade to a Regional Referee is 11:59PM, February 28.
Upgrade applications are subject to approval by the MRC upgrade committee.
Please note – High School, College, and scrimmages don’t count